Applicable to products: sanitary wares, showers, bathtubs, water heaters, kitchen cabinets and other accessories under the INAX brand name manufactured and distributed by LIXIL Vietnam Corporation.- The manufacturer executes a warrant for new products within the following period (Verified by Warranty Card/Purchase Invoice):
- Ceramic parts (Bodies, lavabos, urinals, water tanks): 10 years
- Ceramic’s accessories: 02 years
- Shower toilets: 01 year
- Satis & Regio water closets: 02 years
- Faucets, showers and flush valves: 02 years
- Bathtubs, including accessories: 02 years
- Other accessories: 02 years
- Indirect water heater: A period of 5-year warranty for water tanks, heating bars, but not more than 7 years from the manufacturing date (note: for glazed heaters using magnesium heating bar to protect them from deposits, the customers are required to make sure that they replace the magnesium heating bars on a regular basis as specified in the manual to be eligible for warranty. A period of 2-year warranty for control circuits and shells, but not more than 3 years from the manufacturing date.
- Direct water heater: A period of 2-year warranty for the product, but not more than 28 months from the manufacturing date.
- Bathroom cabinets: A period of 1-year warranty, but no more than 18 months from the manufacturing date.(For works or projects, the warranty periods are counted from the date of invoice).
- INAX is responsible for product warranty for free within the warranty periods covering all technical faults during the manufacturing process.
- Warranty liability ensures that the products function properly during the warranty periods.
- The manufacturer's authorized representatives are in charge of checking and deciding to execute warranty by either repairing or replacing damaged products/accessories, in case such damages occurs on condition that the products are installed, used and maintained in accordance with instructions as specified in the attached manuals.
- Warranty conditions are only applicable to the first buyers of the products with valid invoices provided upon their purchase.
- Warranty for public buildings with high frequency of use, if not covered in these warranty conditions, will be based on a separate warranty contract requested by the customers or as specified in the supply contract.
What is not covered in the warranty liability:1. Warranty Cards/Purchase Invoices are not present or lost, the Cards are no longer intact, separated, erased. The information on the front page of the Warranty Card has not been filled completely.
2. Faults that are caused by installation, the customers arbitrarily disassemble products for modification, accidents and misuses take place, the products are not fully maintained or their parts have been replaced by products/accessories that not provided by INAX, regardless of whether they are caused by construction workers, service companies, home owners or anyone else without the approval or consent of the manufacturer or the manufacturer's authorized representatives.
3. Damages caused by installation and use of the products in corrosive environments (corrosion due to alkaline, salt, or acid environments).
4. Parts that must be regularly replaced due to aging, corrosion over periods of use, such as batteries, gaskets, washers, filters ...
5. Visual defects arising such as scratches, gloss reduction, and wearing due to being used.
6. Faults arising from the use of water sources that do not meet the Vietnamese standards for domestic water.
7. Damages caused by natural disasters, explosions (fire, gas, earthquake, flood, lightning.)
8. The products are damaged by transportation, being dropped, or external forces.
9. Improper application of instructions in the Catalog and the documents provided.
10. The products whose periods of warranty have expired.
11. Ceramic products and water closets are damaged or not working due to improper installation or negligence after purchase and use, including:
- a. No proper drainage systems, incorrect assembly in accordance with the instructions given.
- b. No proper ventilation system, a foreign object is accidentally or intentionally dropped to block the drainage pipes.
- c.Breakage due to failure to apply cement in compliance with the instructions provided with the products.
13. The showers that are plated, painted, or enameled suffer from scratches, stains, wear caused by being rubbed with hard objects, marks due to the use of an inappropriate cleaning cloth or detergents or corrosive chemicals, the assembled products are placed near or used under the conditions of humid, acid, alkaline or dusty environments.
14. Bathtub's enamel is chipped off, scratched due to impact or drop of hard objects that result in external or internal effects.
15. Replacement of parts and accessories after purchasing that are not supplied or specified by the Manufacturer.
16. Products under INAX brand name with unknown origins or imported without through the manufacturer's authorized representatives.
17. Counterfeits or imitated products of INAX brand
Any other form of warranty card except for the Warranty Card provided by LIXIL Corporation is not entitled to warranty.
Note:1. Before asking for warranty service, please:
- - Read carefully the instructions for installation and use.
- - Find common problems on website: www.inax.com.vn
- - Provide product codes purchased, date of purchase, and place of purchase.
- - Briefly describe the problems encountered.
- - Provide clear address and phone number so that the warranty staff comes to support as soon as possible.